We need help with the following:
- Food prep in the AHUMC kitchen (located at 4200 Camp Bowie Blvd, 76116)
- Serving meals from the truck (this is the only task that requires a food handler's license, and we can help you get one!)
- Providing hospitality at the Presbyterian Night Shelter - help carry plates for kids; share conversation with guests; play on the playground with children. Youth 12+ are welcome.
- Visiting with Veterans at the PNS Patriot House
- Meeting the truck at the church following events to help with clean-up
The Five & Two also provides meals weekly for SafeHaven Women's Shelter and assists as needed with other local ministry partners. Many hands are needed to make this ministry successful. Thank you for helping those who are food-insecure in Tarrant County.